Looking back at photos of myself from 2013, I realised how slim I was:

I would definitely not say I was skinny, I've always had a bit of chub but in that year I was at the slimmest I had ever been after loosing all of the puppy fat.
Later on, I started taking contraception because of my periods, and when they say you put on weight once on contraception, BELIEVE ME, it is true! Come 2016, I was at my heaviest:
Since then, I have lost a small amount of weight but I am no where near where I want to be. I miss the confidence I had back in 2013, it makes me sad knowing that I have let myself go.
That is why I want to lose weight, I want to feel confident in myself again and I want to feel more motivated to do things rather than stay in the house because I'm embarrassed.
Thank you for reading,
Amy x


No comments:
Post a Comment