Categories

Monday, 20 August 2018

WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - INTRO

So the first part of my journey is trying to lose weight, I know it won't be easy but I will try!
Today, 20th August 2018, marks the day I start trying to get my confidence back!

This morning, I weighed myself and also took progress photos to show you:

This is where I'm starting off in how I look (sorry about the mess, currently trying to reorganise my room) but I also took a photo of my scales to show you how much I weigh!

I'm starting off weighing 12 stone 1, I am hoping to get down to 9 stone.
I don't have a specific way in which I want to lose the weight, I am focusing on the food I eat first, also by completing one of my goals of cutting out meat from my diet. I haven't started on exercise as of yet but I'm sure I will in time. For now I don't want to overwhelm myself, I only want to focus on certain things at one time. 

That's it for now!
Thanks for reading
Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment