I never thought I would have much in the way of progress 3 days after I decided to embark on this journey but this morning I did!
I've noticed I've been feeling a lot happier these past few days because I've been doing something that I've wanted to do for a long time but could never stick to. I have also been feeling a lot less bloated since I started eating healthier and cutting meat out of my diet.
With feeling different I was intrigued to see if I had actually lost weight - I didn't think I would have, and if I had maybe only a pound of something! So I was so shocked when I stepped on the scales and saw THIS:
11 stone 12 - that means that in 3 days I have lost 3 pounds! I expect it's just water weight but it still makes me happy that I have lost any form of weight in such a small amount of time!
Thanks for reading!
Amy x

No comments:
Post a Comment