Recently I have been feeling very demotivated and for a long time I have felt as though something needs to change.
I have sat down and been thinking for a while about the changes that I want to make and come up with quite a few things that I want to change in the coming months. I know it won't be easy to change everything straight away but for the moment I want to focus on certain things on my list and gradually accomplish all the goals I set myself.
I think I will be using this blog as a sort of tracker and diary so I can see the progress throughout my journey and hopefully keep motivation.
The things I feel need to change have been playing on my mind constantly.
First I want to change my diet, having looked at photos of myself from when I was younger I realised just how much weight I have put on through stress and upset, which makes me even more upset when I look back at how slim I used to be and how confident I used to feel because of it.
Sticking with diet, my morals have changed and I realised that what I eat is not only unhealthy but also unethical. I hope to try and cut meat out of my diet first of all leading to dairy, etc...
My life has been feeling very cluttered recently, and I want to change that by getting rid of unnecessary materialistic things I don't need. With constantly focusing on the clutter I have, I've been neglecting my education and since I am at uni, going into my second year I need to start getting better at organisation not only with education, but also with the items I have. I want to embark on doing project pans, I have been seeing many people doing this and it is something I would like to do because that way I can get rid of all the unnecessary making I have that is just making me feel disorganised.
Along with clearing out my makeup collection, I want to also make sure that from now on, every beauty item I buy is cruelty free. This means that any beauty item I wish to buy should be cruelty free hopefully leading to me having a fully cruelty free collection.
I hope you all follow along with me and wish me luck!
Thank you for reading,
Amy x
No comments:
Post a Comment